Magda Yaklin, rn, BSN, CFMNP
Bogner Health, LLC
Maggie Yaklin is a Registered Nurse (RN) and graduated Magna Cum Laude with a Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) from Eastern Michigan University. Maggie also holds credentials from the American Academy of Functional Health as a Certified Functional Medicine Provider (CFMNP). As a part of the Bogner Health team, Maggie is dedicated to providing quality individualized care by assisting with each step of a patient’s powerful journey back to health and healing.
Maggie provides a wide variety of functional medicine services:
- Parent Counseling and Stress Management
- Evidence-Based use of natural remedies
- Safe & effective use of adaptogens
- Dietary Modification Techniques
- Nutrition (concentration on nutrient-dense and seasonal foods)
- Holistic Oral Health
- Safe & effective essential oils used
- Seasonal Immunity Boosters
- Safe detoxification processes and supportive measures
- Toxicity Education
- Translator Services: Polish
When passion meets purpose.
As a mom of two with a background in integrative medicine, I had to take the health of my family into my own hands when my daughter experienced a whole host of unexplained health issues that traditional approaches could not solve. I understand what it means to be a parent willing to do anything to help heal your child, while at the same time having to optimize your own health. I convey this empowerment that comes from realizing how health changes can become a reality for the entire family.
Let us partner together on this journey back to health and healing.